Attention First Time Homebuyers, Ask about the $8,000 credit for first time homebuyers and how that can help you get into a home before the years end! You might be a bit afraid or intimidated by the whole process of buying your first home. As top Chesterfield, Town and Country and West St. Louis County real estate experts, it's our job to guide you, from beginning to end.
We will take the time to go through each and every step of the buying process. There are no dumb questions!
Together, we will consider:
- How much can you really afford?
- How to qualify for a mortgage.
- How much cash you should put down.
- How to buy a home with little or nothing down.
- What it takes to get approved for financing. What banks and other financial institutions are looking for.
- How much your payments will be.
- The tax advantages of buying.
- Is renting or buying better for you?
Tell us a bit about your situation below. We'll get right back to you. There is absolutely no charge, and we offer this to you with no strings attached.